16.4.09

I'm sorry, but the story is in another castle.

This is probably a disappointment, but I promise the rest of the story will be out next week. My preoccupation with several other things has kept me from finishing it. This being said, I do fully intend on finishing it next week. If I die within this week, I'll leave a note to a loved one to finish that story (though, it would then be pretty bad. My family isn't exactly good at understanding where i'm going with stuff).

...That story -will- be finished...

...

Anyway...  Not a whole lot of important going on this week. Been keeping busy with cleaning and pokemon. We're getting ready to open our pool. This really means for one night I have to lay awake trying to sleep through the buzzing of a pump draining the top of our pool cover. Pretty exciting stuff, though.

Hope everyone has a great upcoming weekend! There will be enough stuff next week to compensate for this short post, don't worry.

6 comments:

~avie~ said...

YEAH FOR POOL OPENINGS!!! We will open ours soon and it will be a green swamp for a few days as the chlorine gets busy doing it's job. We have a mesh trampoline-type cover so the water needs to be cleaned before swim-ability! :)

Demoinai said...

Yeah x_x its really bad and gross, but its worth it ^^ Its fun watching people have fun in our pool (not being big on swimming myself).

King Ashura said...

Yaay for story! Looking forward to it, Dem. ^_^

And ermm, that is just way too cool. Both of you have pools in your house. !!

:)

Demoinai said...

Its almost a requirement to own a pool here. Too hot for anything otherwise.

Glad you're looking forward to it ^^ makes it a lot funner to write knowing people want to read it.

King Ashura said...

The houses must be really large to have a pool in the yard too. o_o That's awesome, really. ^^

Demoinai said...

They aren't really that big. Our house is decent I suppose.. Our old house without a pool had 52 windows, though =D